Welcome to STLMAPP!
St. Louis Metro Area Public Purchasing Association (STLMAPP) was chartered as Chapter One under the auspices of the National Institute of Government Purchasing, Inc. (NIGP) in 1976. On behalf of STLMAPP members, the Board of Directors would like to extend an invitation to all public purchasing professionals to join us at any of our scheduled meetings. The association provides its members a local place to meet quarterly and discuss topics that directly relate to the field of procurement. Meetings provide an opportunity to network with peers, learn from speakers the latest ideas, keep up-to-date with policies and best practices that affect the procurement profession, as well as obtain information on upcoming professional development courses. We look forward to seeing you!
|Current Officers and Board Members|
Accounts Payable/P-Card Coordinator
Meramec Valley R-III School District
|Board of Directors
Purchasing Services Specialist
Francis Howell School District
Senior Procurement Contract Administrator
St. Louis County Government
Chris Romer, CPPB
Director of Purchasing
St. Charles Community College
Bi-State Developement Agency
City of Wentzville
Accounts Payable/Purchasing Agent
Orchard Farm R-V School District
Stephanie Austin-Rashid, CPPB
Senior Procurement Agent
Missouri Dept. of Transportation
STLMAPP Membership Benefits
ADVANTAGES OF BECOMING A MEMBER
- Promoting uniform public purchasing laws and simplified standards and specifications.
- Quarterly Membership Newsletters
- Attend NIGP (National Institute of Governmental Purchasing) seminars at Chapter prices – including professional certification preparation seminars.
- Study groups and reviews for certification preparation.
- Develop and enhance skills and talents in order to become more competitive in today’s corporate world.
- Augment current skills with new ones.
- Develop a networking system or expand one.
- Exchange Ideas & Information
- Discuss current issues with peers throughout your locality.
- Opportunities to develop cooperative purchasing relationships.
*** Interested in joining, receiving email updates and our newsletter please subscribe below ***
Welcome to STLMAPP. The new year is coming soon and with it a new year for STLMAPP. We will be holding Officer Elections, have a new membership form and provide new opportunities for new and existing members. For our current members, remember to renew your membership. For anyone interested in becoming a new member, remember …